Inspirational Wallpaper with Exodus 20:3 Verse


At this day and age, there are more 'gods' than there was ever before~money, power, success, relationships, jobs, material things, fame, and so on and so forth. There are also those who think that they too can be a 'god' by summoning preternatural powers. Also, there are people who denounce the existence of the one true God and yet believes in spirit guides and higher/bigger spirits, which is actually absurd, for whose spirit can be higher or greater than God's?

Kindly read the following bible verses about these false gods:

"All these gods are useless;
they can do nothing at all-
these idols are weak and powerless."
~Isaiah 41:29

"I alone am the Lord your God.
No other god may share my glory;
I will not let idols share my praise.
The things I predicted have now come true.
Now I will tell you of new things
even before they begin to happen."
~Isaiah 42:8-9

"All who trust in idols,
who call their images their gods,
will be humiliated and disgraced."
~Isaiah 42:17


0 comments on Inspirational Wallpaper with Exodus 20:3 Verse :

Post a Comment